The goals of the Office of Human Resources are to implement and maintain programs, to recruit and retain highly qualified personnel, and to promote Le Moyne College's academic excellence.
- Develop programs to enhance support staff's professional and personal growth, including diversity awareness and understanding of Le Moyne's Jesuit heritage; enhance staff relationships with internal/external communities by fostering harmonious working environment within the institution.
- Develop benefit programs for all personnel, governed by equity and concern for individual employees and consonant with plans in effect at comparable institutions with appropriate consultation, develop guidelines for implementation of support staff compensation plan to assure equity within the institution; review plan in relation to those in effect at comparable institutions and within the Syracuse area.
- In consultation with appropriate administrative officials, develop plan for maximum utilization of staff, including programs for time-sharing and flexible hours.
- Promote affirmative action policies through internal and external communication.
- Foster continuing process for performance evaluation for administrative and support personnel.
Office of Human Resources
Grewen Hall, Room 209-E